Grand Valley United Methodist Church is excited to be a part of the big day in a couple’s life when they decide to become married. We have multiple locations available for your wedding in our Parachute Church.
- The Sanctuary
- The Church Lawn
- The Fellowship Hall
- The Faith Faith House
To help commemorate your special day, we offer several services to help you.
- Licensed and Experienced Minister to perform the wedding ceremony
- Music from a live piano player or recorded music delivered through the Audio Visual System
- Video and Images can be displayed on a large monitor at the front of the Church, Fellowship Hall, or Faith House.
- Refreshment can be provided upon request or you can bring your own (No alcohol served on church property).
- Very basic video recording assistance
- Provision of a basic bulletin of the wedding service
Pre-marriage counseling with a minister is available as a part of your wedding plans as an additional service.
Please stop by the church on a Sunday from 9:00-10:00 or during office hours to see the church.